Situated at the top of Richmond Hill, this prestigious health and leisure club offers a wide range of facilities in a friendly and welcoming environment.
If you are feeling active, we can cater for all your health and fitness needs. Our team of dedicated, qualified instructors will guide you towards achieving your fitness goals.
Cedars isn't all about working-out though; you can spend time simply relaxing with friends or why not escape from the stresses of everyday life at The Balcony health and beauty.
Cedars Leisure Club facilities include:
- 20 x 8 metre, indoor swimming pool (Children swimming times vary, please see Cedars website for opening times)
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Cardiovascular Gymnasium
- Resistance Gymnasium
- Free Parking
- Ofsted registered Crèche
- Over 50 classes per week, including Zumba, Spinning, Yoga & Pilates
- Personal training - Cedars have an excellent team of personal trainers offering a variety of fitness training methods
- Private individual and group swimming lessons for all ages and abilities
- Complimentary towel service
Contact the Cedars Health and Leisure Club and The Balcony Spa on
0844 855 9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to find directions to Cedars Leisure Club
For more information on the Cedars Health and Leisure club, visit our brand new website!